Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shots

Charlie got her first series of shots today. Bodie and I had really struggled and talked a lot about giving them to her now or waiting until she was older. After talking with her pediatrician and doing some reading and research of our own, we decided to give most of them to her now and are waiting on a couple until she is older. She did pretty well with them. She had to get poked 4 times.....which I wasn't too happy about. The nurse did a great job and had all 4 of them done in under 10 seconds.....faster than I thought. We gave Charlie some Tylenol when we got home and she fell asleep shortly after that. I just put her in her crib for the night and she seems to be doing just fine. We will see how the rest of the night goes. I am just glad it is over with for now anyway.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Which ones are you waiting on? What made you decide to wait? She's getting so big, I have to see you when I am home next week!

Krissi said...

You guys are such good parents! Glad Charlie is doing okay after her big day of shots. Probably helps having a mom with your background!