Monday, January 28, 2008

Blow dryer!

The Event....... The Problem.......

The Result........ So, I have finally figured out why my dearest Charlie gets so upset during bathtime. She really enjoys being in the water and getting washed, that is not the problem. She continues to be happy as I take her out of the water and dry her off. Then, last week, I had the bright idea of using the blow dryer to help get her warm after the bath. She LOVES this!!! As soon as I try to get her clothes on her she starts to cry. Charlie doesn't cry very often and she had never cried like this after a bath, so I am thinking that something is hurting her as I am trying to dress her. So, I stop and wait a minute and in the meantime decide to put the blow dryer back on her to keep her warm.....she calms down. Then I try to continue dressing her and she screams as loud as she can. After a few rounds of this I am beginning to see that she is VERY mad at me when I take the heat of the blow dryer away!!! Needless to say, this leads to one tired girl after bathtime. Charlie is now sleeping peacefully in her crib!

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Ohhh Charlie! You are so spoiled rotten and I love it! Piper wants to take a bath at your house. :-) The kids get towels fresh out of the dryer when they are at MaMaw's house, so they know how Charlie feels!

Krissi said...

I thought you were going to tell me that the hair dryer fell in her bath or something awful like that!