Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Brother???!!!!!

Yes, it is true. I am going to blame my lack of blogging (and lack of connection to the normal world for that matter) on the fact that I have been SICK. Charlie is going to be getting a baby BROTHER sometime around September 16th! I am currently 15 weeks and starting to feel a bit better. To be honest, the only thing I have wanted to do for the past three months is sleep! Kind of hard to do with a toddler. I am happy to say I am returning to the normal world and am getting excited for this little boy. But really, a BOY?? We are thrilled!!!!

7 comments:

Savanna said...

OH MY GOSH! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

lisalisa said...

CONGRATS!

Jessica said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Boys are awesome! :)

Krissi said...

I'm so out of the loop!!! What?! A boy? Were you gonna call to tell us?! We're so happy for you guys!
I fully expected to see the same ol' picture on the top of your blog, so imagine my surprise to see Charlie's cute park picture and new updates! I'm so happy you updated - even if that's the way I had to find out about my new nephew!

Krissi said...

HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! I'm so glad you updated! So glad you're having a boy! (Even if I had to find out on the blog you're having a boy!) Congrats Bodie - I knew ya had it in ya! ;-) You know it was after 2 girls that everyone started giving Luke crap. So happy for you guys!

Mr and Mrs Strickler said...

CONGRATS!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!

Rebecca Davidson said...

Congrats!! How exciting! Boys are the best!!