Monday, June 15, 2009

First Timer Here!

OK, so I have been looking at other people's blogs who do the couponing and are saving all this $$$ plus getting free stuff! I (and Bodie, too!) decided to look into doing this. We bought several Sunday papers and then found blogs to follow along with. We made our first trip to Albertsons this morning.

This would have normally cost $57.52

We paid $18.46 PLUS got a $10 "cash card" to spend at Albertsons on whatever we want. So actually, we only paid $8.46!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 boxes of cereal
2 bottles ALL laundry detergent
2 salad dressings
2 brownie mixes
2 dial hand soaps
2 pasta sauces
1 box cookies
3 containers light tuna
1 pasta salad mix

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good for you! I tried something similar a couple of years ago...it was kinda good, but I decided that it doesn't really work that great unless you have a place to store all that stuff. Maybe I should try again now that I've got a basement to throw it all in! :)

Krissi said...

I'm impressed and ready for your tricks!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are figuring it out so you can teach me and the family how to do it! I have read about it and wondered how, but was too lazy to figure it out, but it sounds FUN to get all that stuff for such a good deal.

Chelsea said...

wow! that's awesome! I'm impressed.