Monday, November 24, 2008

A Walk

Charlie and I went for a walk this afternoon. As I was pushing the stroller I began to think of what I was doing exactly one year ago at this time. I was walking, or rather, attempting to jog, in order to help get her born! Little did I know that in spite of the walking NOT causing ANY cramps, discomfort, or contractions, my Charlie girl would be born the next morning! It is amazing what has happened to our little family in one short year. I can't believe my baby is going to be ONE tomorrow. We are so lucky that she is ours!!! We love you Charlie!
Here she is getting ready to go walking/strolling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!! Dang...I can't believe that she is a year old and I still haven't had the chance to meet her, EVER!!! But one of these days I'm sure I will get to! By the way, I can't wait to see you either! It shouldn't be this hard! Anyway, I love you all and i hope everything is going great! See you soon!

Krissi said...

Jamie is missing out on one cute little punkin! Just checking the blog for birthday pix... I'm waiting patiently! I hear she loves cake?