Monday, July 21, 2008

Vacation

This weekend we met lots of family in McCall at my aunt and uncle's cabin. We had a good time with everyone. Here are LOTS of pictures from the trip.








Jenn and her dog Lola May swimming




Swimming

<----Charlie and Pop
Charlie and Daddy
Grammy and Pop with Charlie




Charlie and Great Uncle David
Charlie and Great Aunt Jeanne
Mommy and Charlie
Grammy and Charlie

(PS-I tried out a new format for posting pictures and I don't like it. Sorry, it is hard to follow. I can't seem to line up the captions with the pictures. Oh well....)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like fun!

Krissi said...

Cute pictures. Why does Bodie look so incredibly happy in all of them. He looks naked without facial hair.
I just love Charlie's giraffe hat. Did I tell you that Piper thinks every baby is named "Baby Charlie?"