Sunday, May 4, 2008

What happened?!?!?!?!

What has happened to my dear little baby Charlie? After a near miss with the bumbo, she has "graduated" to the highchair from now on. She has figured out how to get herself out of the bumbo, so I can no longer use it on the counter when I am cooking dinner. Dangit! That worked so well.
I tried her in her highchair for the first time yesterday and this is what she does........(seriously, I can't contain her anymore)Did I mention that she is now DEMANDING her food?? I can't seem to get it in her mouth fast enough. I swear she would keep eating and eating if I let her. So far I have tried squash and carrots. She likes both of them, but carrots seem to be the fav. She won't even stop to take a drink out of her sippy when I give them to her. She just looks past the sippy cup right at the carrots. She knows what she wants!
My sweet Charlie :)
I've decided I am in for it............................... She is also really fighting going to sleep. It is a battle everytime. I need to teach her how to get herself to sleep. I have tried laying her in the crib, but that does NOT work. I guess I will keep trying.................

3 comments:

Krissi said...

Oh Charlie, Charlie! You'll be running with Piper in no time! Don't work your Mom too hard.
:-)

Jessica said...

Eating and sleeping, the two largest battles for moms and babies...the sad thing is Brooke, it doesn't really get easier! :) Well, once you can tough out some crying, the sleeping will be awesome, but eating has been a constant adventure.

Anonymous said...

Oh charlie...i do love her so!!