Monday, April 7, 2008

We Love Skirts!

This cute outfit has been sitting in Charlie's closet for quite a while now and I can't wait for her to wear it! I know it is still too cold for it and the skirt is a little big, but I tried it on her this morning and thought it was pretty cute. I love my Charlie!!!!!!Also....I am following in Krissi's footsteps and making my blog private. PLEASE leave a comment for me on this blog with your e-mail if you are a regular reader of this blog and don't think I already have your e-mail. Or if you just want to make sure I invite you, please leave a comment.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh man, private blogs!!! I understand it, but I hate it, especially since that means I actually have to go to each web page instead of just looking at Google reader...oh well, it's understandable! She is so cute, can't wait to see her. You better add me. jessicapulsipher@gmail.com Love ya!

Krissi said...

This is so cute! Just stick some warm tights on her and she'll be good to go for another month until it gets warm enough. :-) She's cute in these pictures, but even cuter in person. I just love her little personality!

jaym_lyn said...

You have to add me because seeing pictures of you, bodie and especially charlie makes me so happy! I feel so out of the loop being all the way down here! P.S. I love you guys!
jaym_lyn@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Just one more thing...now that Krissi has made her blog private will you tell her to add me!!! I love seeing what's going on with all my little cousins!! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

lahamilton24@hotmail.com !!! You can't leave me out! I check this often... Love ya

Joy said...

hey...actually I need yours too. The hubby actually has been wanting me to make ours private and insisted, especially after he saw that Krissi did too :) joycam4@sbcglobal.net

Brooke said...

Joy-please add me. bodiehansen@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

Count me in! bucknchels@gmail.com
I love to checking in & seeing new pictures. you've inspired me- I'm thinking about joining the blogging club. ;-)
Chels