Saturday, October 20, 2007

I decided to "blog"

I have really enjoyed reading other people's blogs and decided to start one of my own. Bodie and I are patiently awaiting the arrival of our little girl! I have less than 6 weeks until my due date an I can hardly wait! We are trying to keep ourselves busy with work and getting the house ready. The nursery is coming together and we are getting most of the inside of the house painted as well. So, I thought I would post the long awaited "belly shot" for those of you who keep asking!!











3 comments:

Jessica said...

FINALLY! You are so cute pregnant! You look great! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left. WOW. I'm so glad you have a blog! I look forward to seeing new additions later :)

Krissi said...

Oh your belly is SOOO cute! I just love prego bellies! Charlie is sure getting big! And the nursery looks great!

Krissi

Chelsea said...

Brooke! Yes! I love seeing your pregnant belly! I'm so glad you're doing this- its going to be great when the baby comes along, too. Can't wait to see you in person. I LOVE your crib decor- that is adorable bedding. Looking forward to seeing you!!